Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Traveller Lynne

We are so glad that you are looking forward to your upcoming South Africa adventure, not long to go now. From all of the reviews that we have read and after speaking with our Tour Managers it sounds like you are in for an amazing holiday.

When you return from your South Africa holiday you will receive the loyalty voucher with your welcome home letter. Unfortunately, the loyalty benefit can only be used on new bookings made within six months of the return from your holiday and you will need to depart within a year. Hopefully you will be able to use the loyalty benefit in the future.

I hope you have a great holiday and please do send the Just You Community a review when you return.

Kindest regards

Hi Rob,

Yes, you can claim the £100. We've added the discount to your booking and sent you an invoice to confirm.

Thanks.

Hi

Just wondering about this voucher deal I have booked the Sri Lanka trip in march next year

can I claim the £100 or is only for the trips within the next 6 months

Thanks Rob

Hi Jaya,

Your message was forwarded on to another member of the Just You team. I understand that they have just sent you a private message.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Roger

You were lucky - perhaps you had not booked your next holiday before you took the one for which you received the voucher for. A lot of us booked in advance and hence are at a disadvantage as we can't use the voucher for holidays already booked even though only a deposit has been paid.

Amy/Julia - I emailed 'community@justyou.co.uk' a while ago and am still waiting for a reply!

Regards

Jaya

I'm on the South Africa sun and safari in May and really looking forward to it.  Reading the comments regarding the £100 discounts of the next JY holiday, I assume I shall be receiving one?  However I previously booked a holiday to Dubai for Feb 2019, will I be able to use this despite already having made the booking and being a regular JY holidaymaker.  Reading the previously comments its looking doubtful.  One always lives in hope.
A word in favour. I received a discount voucher on my return from a holiday and had no problems using it for my next. It is also £50 more than we used to get. So I've no complaints.
Hi Una,

I have sent you a private email about this question.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Una 6 years ago
My sister and I went to Lake Garda in May 2017. We had booked , in Dec 2016, a trip to Sardinia originally but that was cancelled in Jan 2017 and we booked/transferred to Lake Garda instead. Does that count as "booked in 2017" - we haven't seen any emails about the loyalty scheme and no vouchers for this 2017 trip...
Hi everyone

As we have mentioned in other threads, we are taking note of all of your feedback in terms of the loyalty scheme, we are also pleased that so many of you have been able to make use of the loyalty discount.

If you have any questions as to whether a discount should be applied to your booking, please can you email us on community@justyou.co.uk with your booking reference and a member of our Customer Care team will be in touch with you.

Kindest regards

Julia