Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Many thanks once again, Julia, for your prompt reply. I assumed that it would be too late to add an extension onto 2018 dates, but just thought I’d ask. Anyway, it’s nice to know that we’re on the same wavelength.

Cheers

Mike

Not a problem - being honest, if it is a viable add-on, it is unlikely that it will be added to dates that are already on sale for 2018.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Many thanks for your prompt reply - great minds think alike! What are the chances of this extension being offered for departures this year?; I was specifically interested in the August date. Or is something that realistically wouldn’t be available until 2019?

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike,

Amy passed this on to the holiday creator last Friday, and I was discussing it with them at the Telegraph Travel Show this last weekend - so it is being discussed and reviewed.

Kindest regards,

Julia

What are the chances of JY offering an add-on to Victoria Falls with the Namibia tour? The flights go via Johannesburg, which has a service to Victoria Falls, so I was wondering if this was a possibility. I like the look of this tour, and the opportunity to visit Victoria Falls would definitely sell it to me.

I’ve done the South Africa tour, but back then I couldn’t get sufficient time off work to do the extension to VF unfortunately. I did ask this question when the Namibia tour was initially released a few years ago, but was told that because it was a new tour you wouldn’t consider offering an extension. Obviously that answer is no longer applicable so I thought that I would pose the question again.

Many thanks

Mike