Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Jonsie,

I did this tour in September 2016 (staying at the Taleon Imperial) and throughly enjoyed it. Looking at the Angleterre Hotel in St Petersburg, the good news is that it seems to be in a very central location, as it’s close to the Winter Palace and the Hermitage, apparently. I’m not convinced that it’s in the same ‘deluxe’ category as the Taleon Imperial though, which is a luxurious hotel and in a great central location within walking distance of many of the main sights. Maybe you’d want to take this into consideration when choosing your departure date.

I hope this helps, and if you have any questions about the tour please feel free to ask.

Cheers

Mike

'Moderator2' wrote:

Hi jonsie,

The hotel will only be changing for 2 dates:

08th May 2018: Angleterre Hotel (11th May 2018)

09th August 2018: Angleterre Hotel (12th August 2018)

You will still be able to stay in the Hotel Taleon Imperial in St Petersburg for the other dates.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thank you x

Hi jonsie,

The hotel will only be changing for 2 dates:

08th May 2018: Angleterre Hotel (11th May 2018)

09th August 2018: Angleterre Hotel (12th August 2018)

You will still be able to stay in the Hotel Taleon Imperial in St Petersburg for the other dates.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi am looking to go on this trip next year but have heard that the hotel in St Petersburg is changing is this true? as was looking forward to staying in the Taleon Imperial thank you x