Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Amy, it does help. I didn't spot that. It's good that you also get the opportunity to experience outdoor viewing in Silverleaf.

Kind regards

Ann

Hi Ann,

The maximum number of travelers for this trip is 30.

From the official Rocky Mountaineer website, it says that 'Outdoor viewing is available in a large, exclusive open-air vestibule' (Goldleaf service) whereas there is 'Outdoor viewing between coaches' (Silverleaf service).

https://www.rockymountaineer.com/experience/service-levels 

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi Rose,

I can tell you that 15 travelers have booked on this trip. 3 are male and 12 are female. The ages range between early 60s - late 70s.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hello Amy,

Apologies, I also meant to ask what the maximum number of travellers ont this trip is.

Could you please let me know if the outside viewing area is available in both silver and gold class on the Rocky Mountaineer as from the information provided, it looks as though it is just available in gold class, but I thought I read somewhere on the forum that you also have access to an outside viewing area if you travel in silver class.

Thanks again.

Kind regards

Ann

'Moderator2' wrote:

Hi Ann,

I can tell you that 9 travelers are booked on this trip. 3 are male and 6 are female. The ages range between late 50s - late 70s.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Many thanks Amy.

Kind regards

Ann

Hi Ann,

I can tell you that 9 travelers are booked on this trip. 3 are male and 6 are female. The ages range between late 50s - late 70s.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Good morning,

Could you please let me know how many people are booked on this tour for Tuesday 11 September 2018.  Very tempted, but have to wait to see how the finances are holding up.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Ann