Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi -

Remember me and the Tiger!! Just thought I would see if anyone wrote up our experiences. Wonderful trip apart from the obvious.

Hope everyone is now better. My doctor (for Insurance purposes) said it was Gastroenteritis but after a good sleep and some English Food and of course lots of fluid felt much better. Seems ages ago.

Take care.

Bob

'Jane249' wrote:

'Liverbird' wrote:

Hi Jane

Good to hear from you.

Yes equally as excited!

Maybe we could meetup in the Airport Lounge.

Marjie✈☺

Hi Marjie

How was your Amritsar add on ?

Hope you stayed healthy I am still unwell with the stomach problems we all got Jane.

Love to know how you guys got on myself, never got a chance to say cheerio. Still got problems myself and having tests done at my GP, but it was still a lovely trip with great company and i would'nt change anything, well, maybe a few things  😃

'Liverbird' wrote:

Hi Jane

Good to hear from you.

Yes equally as excited!

Marjie✈☺

Hi Marjie

How was your Amritsar add on ?

Hope you stayed healthy I am still unwell with the stomach problems we all got Jane.

'Liverbird' wrote:

'Jane249' wrote:

Hi Liverbird

I'm going on 12th  Feb. Looking forward to it ?

Hi Jane 

I'm looking forward to this trip too when I get my butterflies under control. Were are you travelling from?

I'm from Liverpool. Travelling to Surrey on Sunday to stay with my daughter and then on to Heathrow from there Monday.

Hi Marjie

I've just finished packing. Will see you at Heathrow on Monday.

Hi Jane

Good to hear from you.

Yes equally as excited!

Marjie✈☺

'Jane249' wrote:

Hi Liverbird

I'm going on 12th  Feb. Looking forward to it ?

Hi Jane 

I'm looking forward to this trip too when I get my butterflies under control. Were are you travelling from?

I'm from Liverpool. Travelling to Surrey on Sunday to stay with my daughter and then on to Heathrow from there Monday.

Hi Liverbird

I'm going on 12th Feb. Looking forward to it ?

Thank you Amy
Good Morning Liverbird,

I can tell you that 16 travelers are booked on to the main tour. 2 are male and 14 are female. The ages range between early 50s - late 70s.

The Amritsar add-on has 5 travelers. 1 is male and 4 are female. The ages range between late 50s - late 70s.

Kind Regards,

Amy