Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Rose,

Thanks very much, no problem at all 🙂

Vickie

Hi Rose,

I've just checked. The labels were sent on the 24th, second class so they should be with you tomorrow.

Apologies for the delay in sending.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Rose

Have a lovely time and hope you have received the paperwork by now.

Regards

Jaya

Hi Rose,

Not long now, how exciting!

You'll have a local guide on this trip, her name's Sandra Varljen. I just need to check whether she's meeting you at the airport or resort, so I'll get back to you once I know.

There are 29 people booked on and 5 of them are flying from Manchester.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Rose,

We've double checked and the final documentation, including luggage labels will be sent on April 22nd, so they should be with you before the 25th and the road closes.

Thanks.

Hi Rose,

Apologies again we missed this one! Your luggage labels will be sent to you in the next two weeks, so they should be with you before the 25th.

We've currently got 4 passengers booked onto the trip that are flying from Manchester. Glad to hear you're looking forward to it, we hope you have a great time!

Hi Rose,

Sorry about that, we didn't spot your message. We're just checking with our customer services team and we'll let you know ASAP.

Thanks.

Hi Rose,

I can tell you that this trip will have a local TM.

23 travelers are booked on this trip. 4 are male and 19 are female. The ages range between early 40s - early 80s.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi Rose,

I can tell you that 21 travelers are booked on this tour. 4 are male and 17 are female. The ages range between early 40s - early 80s.

The TM is yet to be confirmed.

4 travelers are still flying out from Manchester.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Good Afternoon Rose,

I can tell you that 16 travelers are booked on to this tour. 1 is male and 15 are female. The ages range between early 40s - early 80s.

4 travelers will be flying out from Manchester.

Kind Regards,

Amy