Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Amy
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Robert,

I have sent an email to the visa team regarding the process of your Cambodia visa.

In relation to your tours, I can tell you that there are 2 travelers who are booked to go on the Costa Rica trip in September. 2 are females and are aged in their early 60s.

For the Thailand trip, I can tell you that 3 travelers are booked. 2 are male and 1 is female. They are aged in their late 40s - early 70s.  

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Good Afternoon Robert,

I have sent an email to the visa team regarding the process of your Cambodia visa.

In relation to your tours, I can tell you that there are 2 travelers who are booked to go on the Costa Rica trip in September. 2 are females and are aged in their early 60s.

For the Thailand trip, I can tell you that 3 travelers are booked. 2 are male and 1 is female. They are aged in their late 40s - early 70s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi Julia

sorry its me again just a couple of questions I sent for my Cambodia visa a bit early and I have

not heard anything yet could you look into for me Thanks.

I fancy booking one of two trips later on Costa Rica in  September or Thailand in November could you

tell me if there is anybody booked on either tour both tours look good

Thanks for Time again

Robert