Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Davidj,

I can confirm that the luggage allowance on this tour is 30kgs. Often the allowance is different on internal flights but not on this occasion.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thank you for your reply. That is good to know.

Good Afternoon Davidj,

I can confirm that the luggage allowance on this tour is 30kgs. Often the allowance is different on internal flights but not on this occasion.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

I have just received my final paperwork and it states that the luggage allowance is 30Kg, but advises to check the website if there are internal flights.

There are flights between the three countries we visit with limits of 20Kg, unless we get 30Kg because it is counted as one trip. I think the website is difficult to understand.

Can you please clarify if the overall limit is 20Kg or 30Kg.

Good Afternoon Della S,

The amount of money that you wish to bring will depend entirely on your own personal preferences.

https://travelhappy.info/cambodia/how-much-money-do-i-need-for-cambodia/ 

Kindest Regards

Amy

If someone has soon this trip before how much money should one take
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon DavidJ,

I can tell you that 11 travelers are booked for the main tour. 2 are male and 9 are female. The ages range between late 40s - late 70s.

For the add-on, I can tell you that 7 travelers are booked. 3 are male and 4 are female. The ages range between late 20s - early 70s.

Lynne Maskell has been provisionally allocated as the TM for this tour.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thank you Amy.

Good Afternoon DavidJ,

I can tell you that 11 travelers are booked for the main tour. 2 are male and 9 are female. The ages range between late 40s - late 70s.

For the add-on, I can tell you that 7 travelers are booked. 3 are male and 4 are female. The ages range between late 20s - early 70s.

Lynne Maskell has been provisionally allocated as the TM for this tour.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

I am booked on this trip.

Please tell me the number of people (main trip only and with Vietnam add on), the age range and the tour manager.

Thank you.