Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Chris,

After loving Crete this year, I'm very interested in this tour although I won't be able to do it for a while.  If you book it, please do write a review on your return!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob - trust you are well ! Yes , I have not been to Greece for quite a while and this one appeals to me - I'm about to go for it & book ! Notwithstanding , I will still also have to dig deep into the piggy bank to also fund my annual JY Italy holiday '' fix '' . I will certainly do a review upon return . All the best , Chris .

Hi Chris,

After loving Crete this year, I'm very interested in this tour although I won't be able to do it for a while.  If you book it, please do write a review on your return!

Best wishes,

Bob

'Julia' wrote:

Hi CHris,

I can advise you that both of those departures have been given the green light to go ahead.

The May departure currently has 10 travellers booked (1 man  and, 9 women, aged mid 60s to early 80s)

The June departure currently has 13 travellers booked (1 man and 12 women aged early-60s to early-80s)

Hope that information helps with your decision,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Very many thanks Julia - much appreciated . All the best , Chris . :shy:

Hi CHris,

I can advise you that both of those departures have been given the green light to go ahead.

The May departure currently has 10 travellers booked (1 man and, 9 women, aged mid 60s to early 80s)

The June departure currently has 13 travellers booked (1 man and 12 women aged early-60s to early-80s)

Hope that information helps with your decision,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello to you all - happy new year ! I am very seriously looking at the above trip . Please could you tell me whether the 14 /5 & 11 / 6 departures have got the green light yet ? ( I know it's ' early ' ! ) . Could you also let me know how many travellers are currently booked on each date & the m / f ' breakdown / ages etc ' . Very many thanks , as ever . All the best . Chris ( aka NeilY ) .