Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Willpower,

Ah sorry, I'm still getting used to our booking systems! I enlisted help from Jules so I now have the correct information for you:

28 people are booked on the Japan Revealed tour in May, of them 16 are doing the Hong Kong add-on...then there will also be 9 people flying out from the UK and joining the add-on only.

Hopefully that makes sense, apologies for the confusion!

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

So are you saying that every single person on the tour, reference your previous answer, is also doing the Add on? How unusual.

Hi Willpower,

Thank you! 🙂

Sure, there are 16 people on the add-on, their ages range from early fifties to early seventies and there are 4 men and 12 women.

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie Congratulations and welcome to your new position.

Could you tell me how many are on the Hong Kong Add on ?

Thanks

Hi Willpower,

Glad you're excited, hope you have an amazing trip!

Sure, there are 16 people booked on, 4 men and 12 women. Their ages range from early fifties to early seventies.

Thanks,

Vickie

Just 3 weeks to go now  🙂 🙂   Getting excited. 

Can you update me on the demographics for this tour please ?

Hi Willpower,

I have requested that a JY brochure is sent out to you.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi Jill

Thanks for the info. Strangely, despite the fact that I have travelled numerous times with JY since 2010, even though I have asked, I have never been sent a brochure. 🙂

'‘Hi,' wrote:

I am booked on the April 18 Japan Revealed with Hong Kong Add on which I am really looking forward to. For info on the Hong Kong Add on if you look on P24 of the brochure you can read up on the details of the tour.  Regards Jill

Hi Willpower,

I can tell you that 9 travelers are booked on the main tour. 1 is male and 8 are female. The ages range between early 50s - late 60s.

15 travelers are booked on the Hong Kong add-on. 4 are male and 11 are female. The ages range between early 50s - mid 70s (however, my screen isn't pulling through all these age ranges).

Kindest Regards,

Amy