Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Good Morning Jintzky,

Our team are always looking at ways to offer more direct flights on all of our tours for our travellers who live outside of London.

I will pass on your feedback to the team.

Kindest regards,

Amy

Thank you for your assistance on this however there is no way I am flying down to London for a connecting flight - added expense re staying over + flights etc etc.. especially only for a few days.....please please more northern direct flights.......another company can accommodate me flying from Glasgow direct and joining group at hotel...why cant JY be more flexible? You are missing out on lots of Northerners and Scots bringing "the fun to the party" - as we always do!
Good Morning Jintzky,

I am aware that there are a few holidays that we offer over Christmas with direct flights from Glasgow or Edinburgh, and we can usually arrange a connecting flight from either of these airports so that you can join the group departing from London.

We have very limited availability now on our JY Christmas programme but we still have availability on the following tours departing from London (with connecting flights from Glasgow or Edinburgh that are subject to availability) –

Christmas in Croatia

Christmas in the Italian Dolomites

Christmas on the Lisbon Coast

Rome – A Christmas Blessing

A Russian Christmas in St Petersburg

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Can you advise me please what holidays fly from Glasgow or Edinburgh? Indeed are there any over Christmas?