Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Hi Drewpat,

I can assure you that your post has been posted live, as you commented about your surprise to the number of travellers going on this trip.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Thank you Amy, apologies for being impatient. Regards, Drewpat.

Hi Drewpat,

I can assure you that your post has been posted live, as you commented about your surprise to the number of travellers going on this trip.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi,

I posted a comment in response to daveJB’s thread #4, today (am). It has not been seen yet, unless it is still awaiting vetting?!. Kindly, please investigate, thanks.

Regards,

Drewpat.

'daveJB' wrote:

Hi,

I'm going on this Festive holiday and it will be the largest group I have been with, the previous biggest was

Costa de la Luz with 40, but 51,really? maybe the tour guide will be a shepherd and two dogs to keep us

under control.

Dave.

Hi,

I was surprised too, looking the number going. It seems there may be some from the TS part of the operator??!. However, I was too late for the booking, pheew!!??. Have a pleasant celebrations, cheers.

Drewpat.

Hi,

I'm going on this Festive holiday and it will be the largest group I have been with, the previous biggest was

Costa de la Luz with 40, but 51,really? maybe the tour guide will be a shepherd and two dogs to keep us

under control.

Dave.

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Drewpat,

Sadly, this tour is now fully booked with 51 travellers. 13 are male and 38 are female. The age ranges between mid 50s - late 80s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thanks Amy, will have to look for an alternative. Regards, Drewpat.

Good Morning Drewpat,

Sadly, this tour is now fully booked with 51 travellers. 13 are male and 38 are female. The age ranges between mid 50s - late 80s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi,

I am thinking to book the festive holiday 2017/2018 in Malta. Please kindly advise the status of this holiday, thanks.

Drewpat.