Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Amy
Hi Jonah,

I can tell you that 35 travelers have now booked on the 19th June 2018 departure date, where 2 spaces are left.

17 are male and 18 are female. The ages range between late 40s - early 80s (however, I'd like to tell you that my system isn't pulling through all this data).

The TM is yet to be confirmed.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi

I can see on the Travelsphere website that there are only 2 places left on this trip.  So can you confirm the numbers booked, m/f, age split please?

Is it too soon to ask who the TM is?

Many thanks

Hi Roger et al

Yes I have swapped to Heathrow.  See you at terminal 3.

Chris

Hi Roger

Yes I have just got off the phone.  Need to have a look at this.  Not sure yet - will let you know.

Hi Chris,

Just found out Liverpool flight cancelled so having to trek to Heathrow. No doubt you've been told the same.

I'm still going though.

Regards,

Roger

Thanks Amy,

I have now received my updated holiday details.

Regards

Caroline

'BGray' wrote:

Hi Roger and Chris,

This looks like a really good trip and one I may well do in a few years (if it's still around!), so I'd appreciate it if one of you could write a review on your return.  I had a couple of days in Warsaw at the beginning of the TS Grand Baltic Explorer last year and really enjoyed what I saw of Poland.

All the best,

Bob

Hi Bob,

I ran the first Poland tour for Travelsphere this year, and the itinerary is exactly the same with Just You.  It was my favourite tour this year.  Poland was a wonderful surprise full of varied cities and towns, fab-u-lous food and excellent hotels.  I would recommend it to anyone.  

Cheers,

Susan

Good Morning Caroline,

I have forwarded your email onto our flights department who will update your holiday details.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Thanks Amy,

I’ve replied to your e-mail confirming which flights I require, and look forward to receiving my updated holiday details.

Regards

Caroline