Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Moderator2' wrote:

'Bosuncat' wrote:

Thank you for this Nicole, but SarahS is not the only one that is waiting for replies to posts, and it is so frustrating. 

I have been waiting since the Secret Slovenia trip was first announced to get full information on the trip.  Whilst appreciating what details Amy HAS been able to give me it is almost as though JY has set this one up to fail.  First of all it took over 2 weeks for any details at all to come on the website, and the information is still not complete (no hotel details).  I sent a post nearly 2 weeks ago now asking for more information (still not received, and the post seems to have disappeared into the ether).  I have explained many times that a lot of us have to book or make arrangements very far in advance to be able to get dates that we require.  That is why I am still, and will continue to be annoyed, at the arbitrary decision  by JY to discontinue the full September brochure.  People who work, and since the age group for JY seems to be dropping, this is a lot of people, cannot drop everything to book at the last minute. 

I want to book the tour so much, and have made firm arrangements to accommodate the date, but now I have found out from Amy that now there are only 3 dates running on the tour I am very concerned that it will not run at all.  And this without full information on the website.  :s

Good Morning Bosuncat,

Please see the following link where I have answered your 2 previous posts:

https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-85878-page-3.html 

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thanks Amy.  🙂

For me, the fact that the belated JY response came from a marketing not customer service director, speaks volumes. The promise of changes in "the future " does nothing to reassure me, a verteran of 14JY holidays of a much needed improvement in the short term.
'Bosuncat' wrote:

Thank you for this Nicole, but SarahS is not the only one that is waiting for replies to posts, and it is so frustrating. 

I have been waiting since the Secret Slovenia trip was first announced to get full information on the trip.  Whilst appreciating what details Amy HAS been able to give me it is almost as though JY has set this one up to fail.  First of all it took over 2 weeks for any details at all to come on the website, and the information is still not complete (no hotel details).  I sent a post nearly 2 weeks ago now asking for more information (still not received, and the post seems to have disappeared into the ether).  I have explained many times that a lot of us have to book or make arrangements very far in advance to be able to get dates that we require.  That is why I am still, and will continue to be annoyed, at the arbitrary decision  by JY to discontinue the full September brochure.  People who work, and since the age group for JY seems to be dropping, this is a lot of people, cannot drop everything to book at the last minute. 

I want to book the tour so much, and have made firm arrangements to accommodate the date, but now I have found out from Amy that now there are only 3 dates running on the tour I am very concerned that it will not run at all.  And this without full information on the website.  :s

Good Morning Bosuncat,

Please see the following link where I have answered your 2 previous posts:

https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-85878-page-3.html 

Kindest Regards,

Amy

'jintzky' wrote:

re standards slipping with JY - I would concur with this as would a friend of mine who has taken many holidays recently with JY.  Basic things like - not being met at airport, a travel "guide" instead of a travel manager, food in hotels not being up to standard (obviously cutting corners!)  I have written to customer service who say "they are looking into this" but I am pursuing to get proper answers......I am afraid I may be taking my custom elsewhere next year as will many others......

Good Morning Jintzky,

Thank you for your feedback. I have passed on your comments to the Head of our Customer Care team who will respond to you directly.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hello

I think following Nicole's reply on this Forum we should try and give Just You a chance for improvements. To date most of us have enjoyed Just You holidays without many problems or issues and hopefully things will get better. I have not entirely given up on Just You yet.

Kind regards

Jaya

'Smiler57' wrote:

Pleased you got a reply although it doesn't seem to have made much difference to the service we are receiving from Just You who haven't replied to my 2 requests for information on Christmas holidays.

Perhaps they would prefer me to spend my money elsewhere ?

Good Afternoon Smiler57,

Apologies about the delay.

I have replied to your requests for information on Christmas holidays on your previous post.

Here is the link: https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-86006.html?highlight=christmas 

Kind Regards,

Amy

Further to the comments I made regarding my first holiday with JY - I did receive a letter from JY with an apology of sorts - but not in my view really addressing the issues I raised. I have responded tonight. Although Bob you feel reassured having had an hour long conversation with Nicole the Marketing Director - I do not share this view from the letter I have received. As such in my response tonight I have suggested Nicole may wish to pick up the phone to me....

Obviously there may be a view that "we have already lost the new customers so we need to protect our long standing loyal customers" and to a certain extent I understand this - but surely this is not sustainable over the long period?

re standards slipping with JY - I would concur with this as would a friend of mine who has taken many holidays recently with JY. Basic things like - not being met at airport, a travel "guide" instead of a travel manager, food in hotels not being up to standard (obviously cutting corners!) I have written to customer service who say "they are looking into this" but I am pursuing to get proper answers......I am afraid I may be taking my custom elsewhere next year as will many others......
Pleased you got a reply although it doesn't seem to have made much difference to the service we are receiving from Just You who haven't replied to my 2 requests for information on Christmas holidays.

Perhaps they would prefer me to spend my money elsewhere ?

Thanks Nicole

I look forward to hearing about the changes in due course.