Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Jonah

Yes many thanks

Paul

'jonah' wrote:

Hi Paul

With holidays offering regional flights, there is always a gap between the various arrival/departure times.  When I travelled to Italy from Manchester we were met by the tour rep and then waited in the airport for the London flight before travelling to the hotel by coach together.  On departure because our flight was much earlier than the London flight we were taken to the airport separately.

Hope this helps

I was informed by a JY agent that for my Albi and Carcassone trip in May this year that flights arriving within three hours of each other normally share transfers. This didn't happen on arrival, but for the return to the Manchester and Gatwick flights were taken together. To accommodate the Manchester checkin time passangers for Gatwick were forced to stand and wait for an hour before their check in desk opened.  Not the best end  to an otherwise enjoyable holiday
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Paul,

I should inform you that your departure date is May 10th 2018 (as there is no date for May 15th 2018).

You will all be met at the airport and then transferred to the hotel.

There will be 2 transfers for this trip.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi Paul

With holidays offering regional flights, there is always a gap between the various arrival/departure times.  When I travelled to Italy from Manchester we were met by the tour rep and then waited in the airport for the London flight before travelling to the hotel by coach together.  On departure because our flight was much earlier than the London flight we were taken to the airport separately.

Hope this helps

Good Afternoon Paul,

I should inform you that your departure date is May 10th 2018 (as there is no date for May 15th 2018).

You will all be met at the airport and then transferred to the hotel.

There will be 2 transfers for this trip.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi. I have booked the Tuscany trip on 15th May from Gatwick I have one small concern. I see you can fly from Manchester also but there is about 2 1/2 hours difference in flight times. I assume that we are one group. Do we all get together at the Hotel or the airport. My concern is more for the flight home if we all leave Hotel at the same time to come home I will spend most of my final day in the airport. Your thoughts please Paul