Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I missed all this confusion about the flights Thanks Pat for checking up on this so we do fly at 10 in the morning
now I need to organise someone to pick me up on return journey, I am doing Singapore add on. can you tell me when we arrive back in heathrow and if possible what time my flight to Manchester will be
thank you for confirming the correct time.hopefully they will go onto the website soon as it is very confusing and worrying that Just You get things wrong like this.
'pat534' wrote:

thank you Amy.

I was so worried by your post that I rang your office.

I was told that 6 were doing the add on to Singapore and the tour would definitely be happening.

I checked times of flights again and I was told that I am booked on the 10.00.am flight  from Heathrow on the 16th with a 2pm flight from Manchester the previous day.

I hope the office are correct and you are wrong.Your website is giving wrong times for this holiday.

Good Afternoon Pat534,

The following times will be used and won't change (however these are not displayed on our website as of yet, but they will be shortly).

16th Nov: MH003 1000/0700

17th Nov: MH2610 0915/1150

Kind Regards,

Amy

thanks
Good Morning Pat534,

I asked about this question yesterday but I am still awaiting a reply.

However, if you could wait a little longer then I will get back to you with an answer.

Kind Regards,

Amy

I am still waiting for a reply to my last post where I asked why your office gives me one time for heathrow flights and you give me a different time.I need to know the correct time so I can organise lifts to the airport.
thank you Amy.

I was so worried by your post that I rang your office.

I was told that 6 were doing the add on to Singapore and the tour would definitely be happening.

I checked times of flights again and I was told that I am booked on the 10.00.am flight from Heathrow on the 16th with a 2pm flight from Manchester the previous day.

I hope the office are correct and you are wrong.Your website is giving wrong times for this holiday.

'pat534' wrote:

thank you. when I originally booked the flight times were the same as your other dates for this holiday.Because of this I booked a hotel for the 15th and bought a flight with you from Manchester for the same day.I would not have had to book the hotel if the flight times are as stated in your message.

As only 3 booked for this holiday please can you confirm that it will go ahead.

Hi Pat534,

If you read my recent message on this thread you will see that I mistakenly forgot to include the passengers for the Add-on trip.

Again, I do apologise for any confusion this may have caused.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi Cindy,

My apologies, I hadn't added the passengers who are going on the Wild Borneo with Singapore City Add-on (where 6 travellers are booked).

In total, I can tell you that 9 travellers are booked onto this tour for November 16th.

Apologies again.

Kind Regards,

Amy