Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'choccork' wrote:

'NicolaMJ87' wrote:

'choccork' wrote:

Hi, 

I'm booked on this trip :)

Please can you let me know how many are booked on the holiday and who the tour guide is?

Thanks very much :)

Kate

Hi Kate, 

I'm also booked onto this trip so look forward to meeting you. Not long to go now.

See you there,

Nicola

Hiya Nicola, 

Thanks for getting in touch :)

I'm flying from Manchester, where are you going from?

I can't wait to go on this trip, looking forward to lots of good food and wine!!

Counting the days!

Kate

Hi Kate,

I'm also flying from Manchester, so no doubt we will see each other at the airport.

I can't wait for the good food either and I'm counting down the hours now!

See you at the airport! 

Nicola

'janib' wrote:

Hello Kate,

I have done this trip 2 years ago and had a wonderful time. Jonathan was excellent, we learnt quite a lot of Italian by the end of the week and you will love it x

Jan

Thanks Jan :)

I'm really forward to it 🙂

'NicolaMJ87' wrote:

'choccork' wrote:

Hi, 

Please can you let me know how many are booked on the holiday and who the tour guide is?

Kate

Hi Kate, 

I'm also booked onto this trip so look forward to meeting you. Not long to go now.

See you there,

Nicola

Hiya Nicola, 

Thanks for getting in touch :)

I'm flying from Manchester, where are you going from?

I can't wait to go on this trip, looking forward to lots of good food and wine!!

Counting the days!

Kate

'choccork' wrote:

Hi, 

Kate

Hi Kate, 

See you there,

Nicola

Hello Kate,

I have done this trip 2 years ago and had a wonderful time. Jonathan was excellent, we learnt quite a lot of Italian by the end of the week and you will love it x

Jan

Good Morning Kate,

I can tell you that 30 travellers are booked onto this tour. 10 are male and 20 are female.

The age ranges between early 30s - late 80s.

The Tour Guide/Manager will be Jonathon Clarke.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi, 

Kate