Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Hi Jacquie,

I have been told that half day excursions tend to be in the mornings, at about 9/10am.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Thank you Amy, this helps.

regards

Jacquie

Hi Jacquie,

I have been told that half day excursions tend to be in the mornings, at about 9/10am.

Kind Regards,

Amy

'jacquieG' wrote:

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Jacquie,

Can I ask which Malta tour you are booked on to so that I can contact the overseas services to answer your query.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Yes Amy

I am booked on Historical Malta leaving the UK on 26 Sep 2017.

Thank you

Jacquie

Hi Jacquie,

I have emailed Overseas Services to forward them your query.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Jacquie,

Can I ask which Malta tour you are booked on to so that I can contact the overseas services to answer your query.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Yes Amy

I am booked on Historical Malta leaving the UK on 26 Sep 2017.

Thank you

Jacquie

Good Afternoon Jacquie,

Kindest Regards,

Amy

I've today received my final documentation for my forthcoming holiday to Malta a week on Monday.  I was expecting some more detailed information on the itinerary and optional excursions.

I would like to book some spa treatments at the hotel in advance of arrival but have no idea on timings of trips other than a half day is 3-4 hours etc.

I appreciate things might have to be amended on site but is there a 'typical' start time for half day excursions?  Do they tend to be in the mornings?  Even a rough time would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Jacquie