Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

First of all I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems with the Executive Club member not being added to your return journey (or rather added then removed) I have spoken to our Aviation Manager who can see that it was registered against your booking so he's going to speak to our representative at BA to find out what is going on.

In terms of the online check in. You were unable to check in online as you are part of the group allocation (so a number of passengers are on the same reference) and therefore this facility is not available. Some of the group would have been able to use the online check in as they are not part of that group reservation - this may be because they had a connecting flight, it may have been that they upgraded their seat.

I will of course, pass all of your comments on to the team.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia.  I have many Avios points and would have liked to upgrade my return flight but this wasn't an option in the BA manage my bookings - madness.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

First of all I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems with the Executive Club member not being added to your return journey (or rather added then removed) I have spoken to our Aviation Manager who can see that it was registered against your booking so he's going to speak to our representative at BA to find out what is going on.

In terms of the online check in. You were unable to check in online as you are part of the group allocation (so a number of passengers are on the same reference) and therefore this facility is not available. Some of the group would have been able to use the online check in as they are not part of that group reservation - this may be because they had a connecting flight, it may have been that they upgraded their seat.

I will of course, pass all of your comments on to the team.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi All

I've just returned from the National Parks etc trip 13-29 September. We flew by BA and I had previously requested my BA Executive Club number be added to the flights. Ok for the outward flight, but the return flight appeared, then disappeared from my status meaning I now have to write to BA requesting the flight is included in my details. I know now I shall just present my card on arrival at check in both ways....

So, my question to JY is why is it that some people on this holiday didn't have the same issue and also some of the group could check in on line but most of us could not? It seems ridiculous in the modern age that this is not possible.

Regards

Sylvia

'SarahS' wrote:

In the past, I've had great difficulty prising individual PNRs from JY. One of the benefits of upgrading flights is preselecting seats. Please JY set up a procedure to give this information with confirmation documents.

Hi SarahS,

Thank you for your feedback - I will share it with the wider JY team.

Kind Regards,

Amy

I have never been able to check in online with any of the 11 tours I have done with JY. As I have always been told it's part of a group booking, I do know that those that upgrade their seat can some times check in online as they are a single booking.

Cindy

In the past, I've had great difficulty prising individual PNRs from JY. One of the benefits of upgrading flights is preselecting seats. Please JY set up a procedure to give this information with confirmation documents.
Hi Travellite,

I have forwarded your query onto a colleague at JY who is looking into this for you.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

I'm not travelling till 4th but thought I'd go onto manage by bookings with BA website to test/ensure it wouldn't fob me off as part of a large group, as dont want to be 11th hour finding this out. Amy had told me I was on individual booking, but BA don't see that.

Please put a transparent guideline on the JY as to the mechanics of this, to enable effortless check in when the time comes. Many thanks

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Taylor1907,

You will need to check in at the airport for this trip.

I hope you have a wonderful time in South Africa.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thank you

Hi Taylor1907,

You will need to check in at the airport for this trip.

I hope you have a wonderful time in South Africa.

Kindest regards,

Julia