Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Good Morning Cate,

I can tell you that the TM for this trip is Cristina Hurduiala.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi Amy,

Is there any update on a tour guide for this holiday yet please?

Thanks

Cate

Good Afternoon Cate,

A tour guide has not yet been assigned to this holiday.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi,

Can you tell me if a tour guide has been assigned to this holiday yet and if son who it is please.

Thanks

Cate  :shy:

Good Morning AlisonD,

How much currency you take depends entirely on the amount of items which you think you will buy. USD cash is this best currency to take, but you will need to check your travel insurance policy to check the amounts which you are insured for.

You may be able to order Costa Rican Colon from some larger currency exchanges centres.

We do not generally recommend the pre-paid cash travel cards because they charge you for every transaction you make and can be difficult to top up while abroad and some expire if you do not use them every 3 months.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Can anyone  advise on how much currency to take. It seems USD are widely accepted but if you use a cash point I assume you will only get colons.

Is one of those travel cards a good idea?

Good Afternoon CateM,

I can tell you that this tour is fully booked with 20 travellers. 4 are male and 16 are female.

The age ranges between early 40s - early 80s (however, my screen isn't showing all of the ages).

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi,

I just noticed that this trip is sold out, can you provide an update on the number of people, age and gender on the trip please.

Thanks

Cate  :cool:

Hi Dorothy

This is a fantastic trip and you will have a great time. I did this trip in March this year. There is no need to be nervous when travelling with Just You. You will be fine. Just sit back, relax and enjoy yourself!

Regards

Jaya

Good Morning DorothyD,

I can tell you that 15 travellers are booked onto this trip. 2 are male and 13 are female. The age ranges between mid 40s - mid 70s.

I hope that this helps.

Kind Regards,

Amy