Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Rose1999' wrote:

'Toni2909' wrote:

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Toni,

Sadly we will not be offering this tour in 2018, but please do keep your eyes peels for different departures.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

I am pretty devastated by this news, Amy :(

I might have to go with another tour operator. I'm not sure what you mean by "different departures" if there are to be none in 2018?

Toni

Hi Toni

Is there no chance you could join us this year, it may not be too late?

Best wishes

Rose

That's a lovely idea Rose, but I am already booked up with my holidays this year (all with JY) and both I and my bank balance need to recover before another long haul trip. I hope you all have a lovely time - I am sure you will.

Toni

Good Morning Toni,

Yes, I am sorry to inform you about this news.

By "different departures" I mean that we can still offer you a wide range of other departures on different tours that you can enjoy as part of your adventures in 2018!

Kindest Regards,

Amy

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Toni,

Sadly we will not be offering this tour in 2018, but please do keep your eyes peels for different departures.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

I am pretty devastated by this news, Amy :(

I might have to go with another tour operator. I'm not sure what you mean by "different departures" if there are to be none in 2018?

Toni

'Rose1999' wrote:

Hi Lesley and Amy

My application for both visas (Cambodia and Vietnam) is done and in the post now.  I won't need my passport again until then.  

Lucky you Lesley, another trip! I hope you have a great trip next month, where are you going?

I look forward to meeting you in the lounge at Heathrow.

Best wishes

Rose

There are six of us going to Mallorca .We are very lucky as we are flying from Southampton airport which is only a short drive away from home and so convenient. Yes see you at Heathrow !

Hi Rose,

That's great news! I hope you have a splendid trip!

Kind Regards,

Amy

Good Morning Rose,

I'm so glad to hear that!

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi Rose, Im sure your paperwork will arrive soon . I will be getting my visa when I arrive in Cambodia, as I am going abroad again next month, so there will not be enough time to apply here because they need my passport for a month. My daughter did this last year and said it was easy, so fingers crossed ! Unfortunately I havent been able to upgrade, Ive spent enough already !

Regards Lesley

Hi Rose,

Usually you will receive information about your visa application 10 weeks prior to departure, so if you haven't heard any information during this time, then I would suggest that you give customer services a call.

With regards to your last question, sadly I am not able to access such information about flight upgrades.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi Rose,

I can tell you that 15 travellers are currently booked onto this tour for November 8th and 1 traveller has provisionally booked.

1 traveller is male and the remaining 15 travellers are female.

The age ranges between early 40s - mid 80s.

In terms of receiving your visa application (email/post), how you will receive this depends entirely on how you usually receive this sort of information - i.e. by email/post.

I hope that this helps.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Good Morning Toni,

Kindest Regards,

Amy