Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
That's great Julia, very much appreciated!

Best wishes,

Bob

Great New Julia... looking forward to this holiday....
Hi Bob,

I have just confirmed with the holiday creator and overseas liaison to make sure that this is on the Tour Manager notes and I have just received a confirmation stating "Yes, it will definitely happen".

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia/Amy,

I received my final documents for Crete this morning by email.  I was concerned to see that there is no mention of the extra excursion into the mountains with bbq dinner on the last day before we head to the airport, which we have been promised due to the change in flights.  I am sure this is just an oversight, but for peace of mind can you please check that Lorenza is aware of this and that it definitely will happen?  By the way, I know the bbq dinner is at our own expense!

Best wishes,

Bob

Many thanks Julia, much appreciated. 

Best wishes, 

Bob

Hi Bob,

Numbers for Crete as they stand today - there are 22 confirmed travellers and 1 traveller provisionally booked.

Of those confirmed to travel, there are 4 men and 18 women with ages from late-30s through to late-70s. Should the traveller who is provisionally booked confirm - it wouldn't change the age ranges, but it would take the tally of men up to 5.

Lorenza - yes, she is still the Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this trip and it looks like she will meet you in Crete.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Amy, 

Could you please give me an update on numbers and age range/split for the Crete tour on 6 Sept? Also is Lorenza still the TM and will she be travelling with us from Gatwick or meeting us in Heraklion?

Best wishes,

Bob