Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Good Morning Jan,

Seeing as you booked through an agent, your booking wouldn't come up on your manage my booking account. You will have to contact the agency you booked the holiday with for details on the booking.

Apologies that I cant be of more help to you.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hello Julia,

Just gone into managing my holiday, changed password and it can't find any details on me. I know that I changed my email when I looked at my profile and put a photo on it recently. As the Breathtaking New Zealand is my 10th or 11th holiday, I do not exist  :huh: . I have the reference of XXXXXXX and I have paid the whole amount for 27th October through Hays Travel Agency last month. This is very annoying.

Jan

Thanks for asking that question, Mike. I've put on one taken at Saint Gimignano in Tuscany earlier this year. Tried one in my cooking apron but it would only load sideways.

Rae

Hello Cindy,

This picture is me sitting in a cafe in Arras holding a plate of Merguez sausages, chips and salad. A full plate and I only wanted a snack. Yes I am sure you took the photo 🙂 

Jan 🙂

'janib' wrote:

Thank you Mike for the question. I have at long last added a photo from Arras where we stopped for lunch on our Battle fields tour. Also realised that it has my old email address so changed that and password. A good job done x

Jan

I remember taking photos of you having a meal I am not sure if it was this picture or not

Cindy

Thank you Mike for the question. I have at long last added a photo from Arras where we stopped for lunch on our Battle fields tour. Also realised that it has my old email address so changed that and password. A good job done x

Jan

Julia

Yes many of us can confirm Julia is REAL!

Cindy

Hi Mike,

I'm delighted that you're sorted.

Just to confirm that Julia is my real name (although people around the office tend to call me Jules). And, I am a real person (despite my Avatar just being the Just You logo) - I've even had the pleasure of meeting some of our members at various travel shows and Just You holidays.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia, guess that's not your real name, but thanks for the prompt response, seems to have worked.  Mike.
Hi Mike,

If you click on the User CP link (towards the top of the page under the grey panel that say Welcome back), this will take you to your user control panel.

On the new page, there is a menu on the left hand side. Under 'Your Profile' there are a number of options. You can add you DOB by clicking on the Edit Profile link, and update your profile picture by clicking on the 'Change Avatar' link.

The Change Avatar link advises you of the maximum file size you can use, simply click browse to find your chosen image from your computer and then, once uploaded, the change avatar button at the bottom of the form.

Kindest regards,

Julia