Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Julia

Yes they were all showing up last week when I logged on. Actually, I was sent yet another password and this confused me a bit as I already had received a password to reset my account. But I reset it again with the new password and all my holidays were showing up.

Kind regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya,

I'm going to ask what might be a daft question, but are they showing now?

The reason I'm asking is because when I tried to find my booking the other day, it said 'no bookings found', but when I logged in the next day, they had appeared.

Can you let me know?

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Mildred

Thank you for this. I received the new pass word yesterday and just managed to get into my account but found that 3 holidays are not included - My Kenya trip in September this year, Australia trip in January 2018 and Burma trip in November 2018. I tried to find the bookings by filling in the required details, but got a message saying 'no bookings found'. Is there a problem or a reason as to why they are not showing?

Regards

Jaya

Good Morning Jaya,

This has been done for you.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi Mildred

Yes, it is manage my booking account.

Regards

Jaya

Good Morning Jaya,

Is this your manage my booking account?

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi Mildred / Julia

I have not been able to log into my account for a very very long time. Is there anyway my account can be reset so I can log on? Not a problem if it is not possible to do so.

Regards

Jaya

Good Afternoon Paladin,

You should have received an email from us now in regards to your manage my booking account. If you log in with the details provided, you should be able to see your booking now.

Please let me know if there are any more problems.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi

No it hasn't shown up. I did have a few issues booking online before I was contacted and booked over the phone. The lady mentioned that there had been some problems with the website so I'm not sure if it could be related.

Thanks in advance

Good Afternoon Paladin,

It usually takes about an hour after booking before it shows on your manage my booking account.

Has it shown up or account yet? If it hasn't I will look into this for you immediately as it is very strange.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.