Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Hi wrote:

'Jean11' wrote:

Hi ... if you're also going on this tour ... say hello.  Would be lovely to hear from fellow travellers.

Hi, I am going on this tour also - my first solo holiday abroad! Travelling from Gatwick.

Sue

'Jean11' wrote:

Hi ... if you're also going on this tour ... say hello.  Would be lovely to hear from fellow travellers.

Hi, I am going on this tour also - my first solo holiday abroad! Travelling from Gatwick.

Sue

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Jeanie,

Generally in Italy they do not supply irons in the rooms for health and safety reasons. Kettles are not supplied either.

The rooms are allocated by the hotel.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Thank you Mildred.

'Rose1999' wrote:

https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-85302.html?highlight=Flavours+of+Tuscany 

If it is there then there are no irons or kettles in the room and the sockets in my room took the thinner 2 pin plugs so a european adaptor was no good - luckily I'd taken a world one too!

Enjoy your trip it's a beautiful area

Rose

Hi Rose, thank you for your reply. Yes Il Settebello Hotel.  My first trip to Italy so thank you for letting me know about the adaptor, I'll take my world one. That's very kind of you.  I'll also have a look at your review. 

Jeanie

Good Morning Jeanie,

Generally in Italy they do not supply irons in the rooms for health and safety reasons. Kettles are not supplied either.

The rooms are allocated by the hotel.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Could anyone tell me if the rooms have an iron or should I bring one? I've read on trip advisor that some of the rooms don't have a kettle, is this correct? 

Also how are the rooms allocated? 

Thank you

Jeanie

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Jean,

I am happy to tell you that this tour is fully booked with 35 travellers and the group is made up of 5 men and 30 women. The age ranges from early-40s to early-80s.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Thank you Mildred.
Good Morning Jean,

I am happy to tell you that this tour is fully booked with 35 travellers and the group is made up of 5 men and 30 women. The age ranges from early-40s to early-80s.

Kind Regards,

Mildred