Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Kerry

I paid my final balance on Monday morning and received confirmation at the end of Monday, despite the money leaving my account immediately. Some things change for the better, others.....!

Regards

Sylvia

'Julie White' wrote:

'Kezzer46' wrote:

Thanks Mildred, its AXXXXXX

Oh dear Kerry,

Looks like your booking reference is here for all to see.  All the others have been blocked out.

You need to contact JY.

Regards Julie

Good Afternoon Julie,

Thank you for letting me know- It shouldn't be visible anymore

Kind Regards,

Mildred

'Kezzer46' wrote:

Oh dear Kerry,

Looks like your booking reference is here for all to see.  All the others have been blocked out.

You need to contact JY.

Regards Julie

'Kezzer46' wrote:

Hello Kerry,

It looks like the payment hasn't gone through at this stage but I would give it some time before you get a receipt.

If you still haven't been given a confirmation email by tomorrow, please get back to me.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

'Kezzer46' wrote:

Hello Kerry,

It looks like the payment hasn't gone through at this stage but I would give it some time before you get a receipt.

If you still haven't been given a confirmation email by tomorrow, please get back to me.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Good Afternoon Kerry,

Could you let me know your booking reference number so I can investigate this for you

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi Mildred,

In the past when I have paid the balance of a holiday online, I get a receipt immediately to confirm payment.  However having paid the balance of my holiday today by bank transfer as per the email request.  When can I expect to get a receipt confirming the payment from yourselves?

Thanks

Kerry