Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'TimH' wrote:

Mildred

I've not received my brochure either and I haven't seen the magazine for a while, on my last trip Yvette had mentioned that she was writing an article for the magazine

Thanks

Tim

Good Afternoon Tim,

I have arranged for one to be sent to you. It will be with you very soon.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi Willpower,

I apologise if my comment yesterday caused you offense, it was not meant to and I am sure that JY would not have printed it if they felt it was offensive.  I too am a long standing Just You Customer and was only pointing out that the brochure can be downloaded. I am lucky to have always been able to successfully download the various brochures without issue.

Whether we like it or not we all have a role to play in saving our environment. By using just one tonne less of of paper saves around 7,000 gallons of water. It also saves 17 trees, 380 gallons of oil, three cubic yards of landfill space and around 4,000 kilowatts of energy.  That's before you look at any of the other products that go in to making up a brochure such as ink, manpower, carbon footprint etc.   However I understand that being kind to the environment is not high on everyone's list.

I also totally understand your frustration at not being able to pay online, the majority of people on here feel this way also, but this is part of the major changes that JY are going through now they are under new management.  There is a thread on this where JY have advised that they will resolve this issue as soon as is possible.

Anyway I hope your frustrations will soon be resolved and that my explanation goes someway to showing that I was not being "flippant". Again please accept my apologies for any offense caused.

Kezzer

Mildred

I've not received my brochure either and I haven't seen the magazine for a while, on my last trip Yvette had mentioned that she was writing an article for the magazine

Thanks

Tim

'Kezzer46' wrote:

You could always download the brochure and help save the planet :)

I have been a Just You customer for over 7 years and was expecting to receive a new brochure.  I thought I might have been lost from the database for some reason and tried to download it twice. It failed both times. I thought nothing more of it until I encountered this topic.

Maybe the problem with not being able to pay my balance online is extending throughout the system.

A flippant response like this is unnecessary.

You could always download the brochure and help save the planet 🙂
Good Afternoon,

I have ordered the new brochure for you and it is on its way.

Apologies for this.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

I haven't received a brochure either. ? ?
Good Afternoon Linda,

You are on our database and a brochure has been sent to you.

It should be with you soon.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi I have been on 7 holidays with Just You and am very disappointed to read on the Community that several travellers have received the new brochure. Can you please check that I am on the database? Last year a similar thing happened and I had to request a brochure! Thank you