Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Good Afternoon,

Yes, the itinerary in Yellowstone will be the same.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Thanks for the reply about the Old Town Trail.  Could you please answer the question regarding Yellowstone.  Thank you.
Good Morning,

My expert tells me:

There is indeed an old-town trail, kind of a recreation of an old frontier town. It's directly across from the hotel, and there should be plenty of time.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Good afternoon

With regard to the National Parks USA tour which I am going on in September (very excited!), AnnW in one of her threads said there is an Old Town Trail right opposite the Cody Hotel but that Just You do not mention it.  Will there be time to do this while we are there, especially now that we will be spending another night at The Cody instead of going on to the Brandin Iron Inn? (Shame, I liked the look of that hotel). Also, will we get the same amount of time in Yellowstone now that we will have further to go to get to it?  The itinery does not make this clear, it just says it will not be affected and time will be spent in West Yellowstone. If I had known this beforehand, I may have enquired as to whether the later September tour had the same change.