Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Good Morning Mildred

Thank you very much for all you help. I am very much looking forward to this trip :)

Diane

Good Afternoon Diane,

I would advise that you try to get to Pisa Airport for 11am or earlier as we have flights coming there. A Just You tour manager will also be at the airport. Please give our sales team a call as they would be able to help you further.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Diane,

Is this to Pisa Airport?

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Good morning Mildred

I would be arriving at Pisa Centrale train station about 2 km from the airport.  If there is issues I can make arrangements for fly into Pisa 😉   I just thought the scenery would be enjoyable and I love trains.  About what time does everyone meet on the first day?  At the end of the trip I was going to fly from Pisa over to Paris.  The tickets to and from Pisa have not been purchased yet.  I am sorry to be causing any problems.  Just haven't heard back from our local Just You representative with my inquiry and am trying to get things organized with reference to the travel to and from Pisa.  Next time I will join your groups in London and travel from there. :shy:

Thank you again

Diane

Good Afternoon Diane,

Is this to Pisa Airport?

Kind Regards,

Mildred

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Diane,

Could I have more information please so I can be of more help to you

I see that you are thinking of taking a train from Rome but I don't know where to?

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Hi Mildred

I would be taking the Frecce to Pisa.  According to the itinerary everyone meets there.  Our version is the same as in your booklet but without the transportation arrangements. 

Thank you very much for the help.

Diane

Good Afternoon Diane,

Could I have more information please so I can be of more help to you

I see that you are thinking of taking a train from Rome but I don't know where to?

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Hi.  This will be my first JY trip.  A few quick questions from someone coming from Canada.  We are responsible for making our way to the trip location.  I am currently looking at taking the train from Rome which either arrives at 10:00 am or 3:00 pm.   Which would be the better timing?  Then I had hoped to fly out of Pisa to meet my daughter in Paris after this trip which is later in the afternoon.  I understand transfers are included with our tour.  Would this be okay?  

How would I go about meeting up with the group when I arrive? 

Any other help would be very much appreciated  :)

Diane