Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi SusanW

This trip is indeed fully booked with 25 travellers. The Group is made up of 5 men and 20 women with ages from mid-40s through to mid-70s.

I hope you have a wonderful time.

Kindest regards,

Julia

As this trip has now sold out, would you please confirm the final female/male numbers and ages.

Many thanks.  :rolleyes:

Good Morning Brummiegirl,

I think you are going to be just fine- you are not going to be alone and I think its important to remember that.

In regards to the holiday itself, I can tell you that there are currently 19 travellers booked on the tour and the group is made up of 3 men and 16 women. The age ranges from early-50s to mid-70s.

There are 6 travellers departing from Birmingham.

The tour manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Jonathan Clarke.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Hi I am departing on my first solo adventure with just you, I am a bit unsure how I will get on, a bit worried about the amount of walking that maybe required on the trips. :s  I am on the above trip departing Birmingham 19th June 2017 .Please could you confirm the Tour Manager and the current male / female numbers & age range booked on this holiday and if there are any other people departing from Birmingham. Any other tips will be gratefully received.  :idea: :Thanks