Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'MCLERNE54' wrote:

'NeilY' wrote:

'MCLERNE54' wrote:

Hi Chris

I'm going on this holiday on 8 May ? so will see you at Gatwick! This is my first JY holiday, have you travelled with them before?

Elaine

Hi Elaine - yes , see you at Gatwick on 8/5 . Although I do not have too far to travel to Gatwick from home , I am staying at the Premier Inn , Gatwick North terminal , the night before . Mainly because I have to go on the dreaded M25 / M23 which can be very unpredictable ! Yes , I have travelled with JY several times before ( mainly Italy ) . I can only speak as I find and have always had a good time with well organised excursions etc . All the best , Chris ( aka Neil Y )

Hi Chris

I'm staying over too but I'm coming down from Edinburgh. Think I'm in a Marriot but need to double check that as arriving quite late. 

Not be long now! I'm looking forward to it!!!  :cool:

Elaine

Hi Elaine - yes , it will soon be here ! I'm looking forward to it too - I last went to this area of France / Italy about 25 years ago . Be interesting to see how it is now ! Good luck with your journey from Edinburgh & at the Marriot - see you at Gatwick . All the best , Chris 🙂

'NeilY' wrote:

'MCLERNE54' wrote:

Hi Chris

I'm going on this holiday on 8 May ? so will see you at Gatwick! This is my first JY holiday, have you travelled with them before?

Elaine

Hi Elaine - yes , see you at Gatwick on 8/5 . Although I do not have too far to travel to Gatwick from home , I am staying at the Premier Inn , Gatwick North terminal , the night before . Mainly because I have to go on the dreaded M25 / M23 which can be very unpredictable ! Yes , I have travelled with JY several times before ( mainly Italy ) . I can only speak as I find and have always had a good time with well organised excursions etc . All the best , Chris ( aka Neil Y )

Hi Chris

I'm staying over too but I'm coming down from Edinburgh. Think I'm in a Marriot but need to double check that as arriving quite late. 

Not be long now! I'm looking forward to it!!!  :cool:

Elaine

'MCLERNE54' wrote:

Hi Chris

Elaine

Hi Chris

Elaine

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Chris,

Of course, the Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this trip is Cristina Hurduiala. In terms of the group, there are 24 travellers booked (1 space remaining) - 9 men and 15 women with ages from early-50s through to mid-80s.

Have a lovely trip,

Julia

Very many thanks Julia - much appreciated . All the best , Chris .

Hi Chris,

Of course, the Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this trip is Cristina Hurduiala. In terms of the group, there are 24 travellers booked (1 space remaining) - 9 men and 15 women with ages from early-50s through to mid-80s.

Have a lovely trip,

Julia

Hello - hope you are all well . I am on the above trip departing Gatwick on 8 May 2017 . :rolleyes: Please could you confirm the Tour Manager and the current male / female numbers & age range booked on this holiday . As ever , many thanks for all your help . All the best . Chris ( aka Neil Y ) .