Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Good Afternoon SarahS,

This should have been sorted out for you if you check your emails.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Can you tell me if the "manage my booking" function is working please? My booking for Albi and Carcassone is still not showing on my  up coming  holidays, although I have paid in full, and received two sets of confirmation  invoices
Good Morning SarahS,

Your final documentation will be sent via email 2-3 weeks before you are set to travel.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred.

Thank you for your help. The paperwork, (two sets), finally arrived morning.  I notice there is no provisional intinary.   Hopefully there won't  be any major changes to the published one.  Could I also ask how my final documentation will be sent?  I would prefer email, so hope the system will be working better by May.
Good Afternoon Sarah,

Have you checked your junk mail?

We will send one out today via first class post to ensure that you receive it.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Sorry to say still no invoice. Is there a problem with the system?
Good Afternoon SarahS,

Your confirmation invoice will be with you shortly.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

I have a booking XXXXXXXX  for Albi and Carcassone departing 5 May.  I was promised a confirmation invoice by email with 24 hours.  This has still not arrived.  Also, cannot access my account to see whether this booking has been recorded.   Has I have paid in full for the holiday, I would be grateful if you could chase this up and tell me when the confirmation will be sent.