Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Alpine Europe is one of the best trips I have been on. The only time I have flown from Birmingham was for Lake Garda of which there was 2 of us, plane was late by 2 hours which messed up the arrival at Malpensa, Milan. Everyone else was already in the middle of dinner by the time we arrived.

Heart of Alpine Europe was great as it had so many different forms of transport, still have my passport stamped in Vaduz and threw snowballs on one mountain. Beware bringing your honey through customs as it is not allowed. So many people did not think of the 'liquid' content, leave it in your suitcase. Also remember Swiss Francs where you can use Euros, change is always given in Francs.

Have a great time and remember that Feldkerch and Bregenz have been used in James Bond 🙂 

Jan

Can I just reiterate please. This was my first JY holiday last September and I don't regret it for a single moment. I went as a group of 31, 5 men and 26 women,  age range 25-82. We all had a lovely time together, the hotel was lovely, weather was beautiful, excursions were very good and the scenery absolutely stunning. I was a bit nervous beforehand but needn't have worried, the more seasoned travellers help to look after the newbies but you will get time to yourself if you want it. Have a lovely time Suitsya, knowing what you're going to experience, I am envious.

mrsd

Good Morning Suitsya,

First of all I would like to say that the Heart of the Alpine Europe is a fantastic choice for your first Just You trip.

There are 13 travellers booked on the 10th of May departure and the group is made up of 3 gentlemen and 10 women. The age ranges from late-50s to late-70s.

In regards to the 21st of June departure, there are currently 20 travellers booked and the group is made up of 4 gentlemen and 16 ladies.

The provisional flight times are as follows;

Departing Birmingham Airport: 8:40am

Arriving Birmingham Airport: 18:10pm

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

I've been dipping into this forum hoping for some inspiration on where to go for my first just you trip. I am thinking now that the Alpine Europe journey is the one for new. SBirmingham is my nearest airport and I see there are options from Birmingham soooo with this in mind what are the flight times from Bhx for 10th May. Dept or 21st june and what are the age ranges and genders booked on the tours 

Best regards S