Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Getting excited, 1 week to go. I will let you know how it goes.
Hi Kirsty Anne I had hoped to join you in April but your holiday is now fully booked. I've just booked the last place for the same holiday in September! ? Great to notice on the forum you've arranged to meet up with others the night before at the airport hotel sure this will help break the ice and give you some reassurance especially when it's your first solo trip. Maybe you could write a review when you get back - give us a few tips? I've been on a couple of JY holidays - not walking ones - most people were also travelling alone and were prepared to mix. Have a wonderful time!

Best wishes ElizabethF

'ElizabethF' wrote:

Hi can you please update on numbers booked on the above trip? Can you also please give the gender make up of the group? I'm not asking for the age range age this is just a number as so many other JYers on the forum have already stated. If anyone reading this post has any recommendations or any useful information about walking holidays I'd appreciate hearing about them. I haven't been on a walking holiday before so this would be my first time. I'm looking to start with an easy grade walking holiday

Thanks! Best wishes ElizabethF

Hi Elizabeth, hope you are booked now to come. I just booked up, it is my first solo holiday.

Good Morning ElizabethF,

There are now 22 travellers booked on the tour- I meant to say that the group is made up of 7 gentlemen and 15 ladies.

We can usually take up 30 travellers on a tour but it is all dependent on the amount of people interested.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Thanks Mildred!  Is the total number booked 28? What is the maximum number possible please?
Good Afternoon ElizabethF,

Of course I can give you an update.

There are 21 travellers currently booked on this tour and the group is made up of 7 gentlemen and 21 ladies.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred.

Hi can you please update on numbers booked on the above trip? Can you also please give the gender make up of the group? I'm not asking for the age range age this is just a number as so many other JYers on the forum have already stated. If anyone reading this post has any recommendations or any useful information about walking holidays I'd appreciate hearing about them. I haven't been on a walking holiday before so this would be my first time. I'm looking to start with an easy grade walking holiday

Thanks! Best wishes ElizabethF