Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'HilaryNelkin' wrote:

'Tillydog' wrote:

Hi

Ive booked for 4 June to Apulia, are there any other confirmed?

Debbie

Hi Debbie, I'm booked on this tour. Its my first time travelling alone, and have to admit although looking forward to it, am apprehensive as well

Hilary

Hi Hilary, I've been on 2 singles holidays before, one to Santorini, and the other to Morocco.  Both of these were with different companies however so this is my first trip with Just You.  I find singles holidays great, because everyone is in the same boat, you want to go on holiday but would like company, but also want to be able to do your own thing if you wish to.

'Tillydog' wrote:

Hi

Debbie

Hi Debbie, I'm booked on this tour. Its my first time travelling alone, and have to admit although looking forward to it, am apprehensive as well

Hilary

Good Afternoon Mrsd,

Yes the number has gone up.

There are now 13 travellers booked on this tour and I am happy to tell you that the tour has been given the green light!

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi,

I've booked to go to Apulia on 7th May. As I've paid my final balance can I assume my holiday will still go ahead? Whilst paying the balance I was told there were 11 of us booked to go; has that number gone up yet?

Thanks

mrsd

Good Afternoon Debbie,

There are currently 6 travellers booked on this tour.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi

Debbie

Hi Wenso,

The team try to make a decision as soon as possible as to whether or not we would need to cancel a holiday, but at the very latest it would be before the balance is due.

But fear not, Discover Apulia is one of our best selling holidays and last year operated at near full capacity. We're currently on 7 travellers for your date so the team will be feeling positive about this departure.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I am booked on 10th september departure. How far in advance do we get notification if holiday cancelled?
Good Afternoon Maria,

I can tell you that the 3rd of September date is the only one that has been given the green light so far and the group is made up of 2 gentlemen and 17 ladies.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hello can you tell me which Discover Apulia trips in June and September 2017 are  confirmed to run & the ages & m/f ratios so far please? Thank you