Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

I understand there is some information on its way to you (you may have received it since posting this message) - You will now be staying at the Elk & Avenue in Banff.

In terms of Tour Manager, I've got Patrick Twomey listed as leading this group.

Kindest regards

Julia

Thanks Julia.  Information now  received.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

I understand there is some information on its way to you (you may have received it since posting this message) - You will now be staying at the Elk & Avenue in Banff.

In terms of Tour Manager, I've got Patrick Twomey listed as leading this group.

Kindest regards

Julia

Thanks Julia.

I have received an email from JY wishing me an enjoyable holiday, but no details of our first hotel following the fire at Mount Royal. My loved ones, and presumably fellow travellers, would like the details before we go. Also, no mention of the Tour Manager - do you know who this will be?

Happy New Year to all.

Regards

Sylvia

Please can we have an update on this? I assume that a different hotel will be found for the Banff portion of the holiday now that the original hotel is closed and unable to honour its bookings.

Thank you

Amanda

Hi Sylvia,

After seeing your comment I went and spoke to some colleagues who have advised that they are already monitoring the situation and liaising with our overseas team. If there are to be any changes to your holiday then a member of the team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

At this stage your holiday will go ahead as planned, but we may need to review that hotel.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I am booked on the above holiday - ref A****** departing on 11 January.

I've just read an article that says there is a major fire at the Mount Royal Hotel in Banff - link here 

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/crews-fight-fire-at-historic-banff-hotel 

This is the first hotel on this holiday.  Could you please advise whether this will impact on my holiday?

Regards

Sylvia

*edited to remove booking details