Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
It was a bit confusing. I didn't need a ticket but I did need a boarding pass. Apparently most of the others had had a letter telling them to print off their boarding passes. I was so lucky the excellent tour manager (Jackie) sorted it all out for me.
Thank you.
Hi Lila,

Yes there will be other groups on the ship.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Thank you. So there must be other groups using the ship at the same time?
Hi Lila,

You are most welcome.

No there aren't 88 people in the group- There are 19 travellers currently booked.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Thank you.

Are there really 88 in the group?

Good Afternoon Lila,

Apologies for the delayed response.

You need your passport but you don't need a ticket. When you get to the check in desk, just quote your name and the company you are with (Just You) and you will be fine.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

I hope I can find the rep at Gatwick. I hope I don't need a ticket. Do we need the numbers beginning ER and EZ?

So many more questions but it seems hopeless to get any answers in time.

So I'll just need my passport, no tickets?
Hi Lila,

When you arrive at the airport, look out for our airport representative who will be able to help you through check-in (if help is required - some travellers are happy to do this themselves). The rep should have one of our Just You clipboards but if you make sure that you have your luggage labels on your suitcase, they'll be able to keep an eye out for you too. I believe the Tour Manager for this trip is flying out with the group too so that'll be another set of eyes looking for you. Don't forget to look out for other JY luggage labels as they may be your fellow travellers!

Once you have checked in, simply make your way through security. If you don't see any of your travellers before you get through security, you'll run in to them at the gate.

Kindest regards,

Julia