Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you.
Good Afternoon Jamesclossick,

Yes, as the menu states that there are vegetarian options available then the hotel will be able to cater for individuals who have vegetarian requirements.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

'Moderator2' wrote:

The Holiday Inn Paris Versailles Bougival offers a restaurant with vegetarian options.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi Amy,

Thanks for that. So, just to be clear, given that the group will presumably be all together for the Christmas Day meal, you’re saying the hotel can easily cater for any individuals within that group who have particular requirements, such as being vegetarian? 

I’m only asking because the last time I went on a Christmas break, with a different company, the hotel had a skeleton staff on at Christmas and they only had food in for the traditional Christmas meal, i.e. turkey. They were thrown by having something so ‘unusual’ as a veggie in the group. Sorry to have to check again, but having veggie options on the ordinary restaurant menu doesn’t necessarily mean they can supply a top quality veggie Christmas dinner.

The Holiday Inn Paris Versailles Bougival offers a restaurant with vegetarian options.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Are there any vegetarians on the Paris Christmas trip? And if so, do you know how well the hotel will be able to cater for veggies?
Good Afternoon Sueh53,

The provisional departure times are as follows;

Departing St Pancreas: 12:24

Arriving St Pancreas: 17:39

The tour manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Mohammed Khemiri.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

What time does the Eurostar depart and return on the Paris Christmas break? Also is there a Tour Manager allocated to this trip yet?

Thanks.