Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I to, am very interested in this tour and hoping will come to jy!  Hope the tours are selling well.

Ann

Hi there have been several threads regarding Romania as a JY destination over the last few years and considerable interest has been shown.  I think the fact that it hasn't appeared as a JY tour yet - and the small number of single traveller places available on the TS tour - shows that the company are having difficulty in making agreements with the hotels to accommodate large numbers of single travellers.  I know on some TS tours, they are able to offer a considerable number of single spaces.  I have been holding out for a JY tour but I may go with TS as I've a JY friend who is possibly interested in doing this tour as well - if not next year then maybe sometime after that.  It is a gamble I know - I did Chile, Argentina and Brazil with TS as there seemed to be no likelihood of JY doing it - and the very next year it appeared!

All the best,

Bob

I would not do this as a TS tour, but wouldn't mind a JY tour.  Went there many, many years ago when it was still under communist rule and would love to see how it has changed - if at all.

Sylvia

Good Afternoon SarahS,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Another holiday for JY to consider?
Thanks Mildred,

When I inquired about this tour a while back Julia said that there were only two single places available on dates this year and that it would probably be very difficult to try to get extra places.  It's just an option I'm considering.

Best wishes,

Bob

Good Afternoon Bob,

For the 18th of June date, we've allocated 2 single places but if they are in demand, we will look to increase the places.

In regards to the 10th of September, there are no more single places available but If you want one, we can put in a request in for you.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi Mildred,

Could you please tell me how many single places are currently available on the TS Romania tours for 18 June and 10 September?

Best wishes,

Bob