Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sarah (& others)

I am booked on this tour in May 2017.  As you are aware the ROTW tour was initially going to be with British Airways direct from London - Chengdu.  Following BA's noted intention to stop this route I have now been advised by Just You that flights for the tour in May 2017 will be with KLM between London (Heathrow - LHR) - Amsterdam (AMS) - Chengdu (CTU) and vice versa.

Outgoing (14 May) times I believe are 17:10 LHR - 19:35 AMS; then 21:05 AMS - 12:50 (Monday) CTU.

Inward (29 May) times 14:35 CTU - 19:05 AMS; then 20:30 AMS - 20:55 LHR.

Hopefully this helps.

Alison

Good Afternoon Angie,

Don't worry yourself too much. I'm sure everything will work out okay

You should be contacted if any rearrangements are needed and if you haven't been contacted, I strongly advise you to call in.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Me again.

Just been thinking (aka worrying - that's what I do!) ... I presume with the flight changes to be advised the cost of my holiday will not change?  I'm concerned about the domestic flights you have arranged for me between Edinburgh and Heathrow - will these be easy to re-arrange if they no longer fit in with what's required?

I appreciate the aviation team will be looking into timings and I look forward to hearing from JY in early course.  I just remember a few months back when the original domestic flights were being booked I was being told about availability issues.

Angie

Uugghhh. That's annoying about it not being direct ... I'm on May trip too. Oh well, not much you can do.

Angie

I'm not too bothered about non-direct flights, but prefer not to fly long haul in economy. Air China only have business class, so an upgrade would add conserably to the holiday cost.
Good Afternoon,

Yes we are currently looking into alternative options and as soon as this has been decided, customers that have booked will be advised.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi Sarah, I have booked for the May departure with the Hong Kong add on. The original information from Just You stated the long haul lights would be by BA direct to Chengdu. However I understand from various media stories in the past week or so that BA will be discontinuing their direct flights to Chengdu from January 2017. This is very disappointing as this was one of the factors in booking this holiday. However I imagine Just You will be advising us of the revised options in due course?
Thank you. The BA website  shows flights  are  BA to Shanghai, then Air China to Chengdu. The departure time is also different from the one quoted. I rang to to check, a very helpful agent told me flights have not been loaded onto the system yet.  I certainly don't want to fly BA economy haul so will have to keep checking  available spaces and if the airline has been confirmed.
Good Afternoon Sarah,

The airline flown for this tour is British Airways.

Provisional flight times- You will be departing from London Heathrow at 17:30

You will be arriving at London Heathrow at 16:25

The flights are direct.

You would have to contact one of our holiday advisors to find out if upgrades to premium economy are available.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Can you tell the me airline flown, provisional flight times, whether the flights are direct, and if upgrades to premium economy are available please.