Kind regards

Di

That IS goods news!
That is very good news. 

Thank you everyone.  🙂

Good news. Now I can start planning for 2017 holidays
',BGray' wrote:

Hi Julia,

I've just read your post and I'm delighted!  (I had put up another angry post a few minutes ago and that post can now be scrapped!)

Well done to the management at JY for listening to us and taking action.  Now we can look forward to planning our holidays again!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hello Julia

Good news!

My post of this afternoon is now also redundant and can just be deleted - although I would like to reiterate my one positive remark that, unlike TS and elsewhere, at least we do have a forum in which the unwelcome news could be posted, publicly discussed, and promptly acted upon. There is a lot to be said for this very valuable facility, and for the sterling efforts of you and your colleagues to keep it functioning.

Jim

thanks Julia, good news re the reversal.  But I do think that those who decided on the policy of non-information should have had the courtesy of putting up a statement about it and the reasoning behind it, instead of leaving it to Mildred to respond to our questions.  Leaves a very bad taste.

As I have recently got my work schedule for the 12 months to end Jan 2018, and am planning my holidays, have now dug out the JY brochures from the rubbish where they was consigned. 

TonyW - I had the same issue re final information - yep, does seem as if Gerald Ratner is now in charge.

Great news - thank you Julia! 

:D 😃 😃

Hi all

Glad decision about not saying group size has been reversed. A few months ago the decision was made not to send final info by post because a few had said they wanted it by Email. Has Gerald Ratner joined the management.

Regards all

TonyW

Hooray!!! 😃 thank you Julia

Kind regards

Avocet

Julia

Thank you for listening to us all, I am just sad it had to gather the momentum that it did, to get this policy change overturned.

May I suggest that if there is a next time the people who make these sort of decisions, give a clear concise reason why something has been done/changed, then we the customer might be able to understand it more.

I hope now that this subject can be put to bed.

Have a good weekend

Cindy