Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Julia, thats great. 

Ian

Hi Geoff,

Likewise. Not long to wait now  🙂.

Ian

Julia,

Thanks for the information. I think that 22 is a good group size and I am looking forward to holiday.

Regards,

Geoff

'Iggy' wrote:

Quote:

Hi Ian,

Looking forward to meeting you.

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I'm going on this trip to so there are at least two of us. This will be my third JY holiday.

Shame the number of travelers and ratio are no longer shared. It must be a very new decision as this has been shared on very recent posts.

Ian

Hi Geoff/Ian,

Based on the feedback from the community, the policy was reversed so we are able to share this with you.

I can tell you that there are a few more than just the two of you with 22 travellers heading to Australia, 3 of the group are taking the Dubai pre-tour and 7 will be staying on for the New Zealand add-on.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Geoff,

I'm going on this trip to so there are at least two of us. This will be my third JY holiday.

Shame the number of travelers and ratio are no longer shared. It must be a very new decision as this has been shared on very recent posts.

Ian

Good Morning Geoff,

I apologise for the delayed response.

Sadly, we no longer share details of the number of travellers already booked on a tour but rest assured you won’t be on your own. On many tours we can take up to 30 travellers, sometimes the group size will be smaller and to some destinations it may be slightly larger.

On the majority of our tours you’ll find more women than men but these numbers vary on each and every tour. I’m sure you’ve read here on the community that regardless of the gender or age range of the group, everyone comes together as they all have the desire to visit a specific destination in common and have a great holiday.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Hello,

It is only a few weeks now until I go on my first JY holiday to Australia.

Please could you tell me the number of people who will be going and the split of males and females.

Thanks,

Geoff