Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'sjm533' wrote:

'jonfos' wrote:

Can someone explain, why it is, that in spite of sending up to five separate emails, over a period of serveral weeks, concerning holiday questions, I have yet to receive any reply. The cynic in me suggests that JY want me to telephone on a premium or high cost rate number.

Needless to say, I am now looking elesewhere.

Hi Jonfos

No good using the website contact us form.  I have never had a reply using it.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for your feedback, our web team has looked into the "contact us" form and there seems to have been a gremlin at work, we are in the process of having it removed, in the meantime could you please use enquiries@justyou.co.uk  should you have any holiday related enquiries.

Kind regards,

Elisa

Hi jonfos,

Once again thank you for your comment, on behalf of Just You, I would like to apologise for the lack of responses to your emails, this is certainly not the service that we pride ourselves on. Following your comment we have looked into the email system and have identified an issue which has now been rectified. Can I please confirm that you have been sending the emails to enquiries@justyou.co.uk Could I please ask you to re-send your email and I will ensure that you receive a response today.

Kind regards,

Elisa

'jonfos' wrote:

Can someone explain, why it is, that in spite of sending up to five separate emails, over a period of serveral weeks, concerning holiday questions, I have yet to receive any reply. The cynic in me suggests that JY want me to telephone on a premium or high cost rate number.

Hi jonfos,

Could you please send me the emails you sent over and I'll investigate why you haven't received a reply.

If you don't want to post your questions here I'll be happy to send you my email address.

Our Contact Centre advisers are currently really snowed under with incoming calls and therefore I can assure you we wouldn't wish you to phone in at the moment if we can help you elsewhere.

Kind regards,

Elisa

'jonfos' wrote:

Hi Jonfos

No good using the website contact us form.  I have never had a reply using it.

Sylvia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi jonfos,

I have replied on another thread. I'm disappointed to hear that not one of your emails has been replied to if you could confirm that you either submitted your query via the contact us form on main website or to enquiries@justyou.co.uk (or supply the email address you did use) we can investigate why you did not receive a response.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello Julia,

First of all . thanks for your response........I have used both your "contact us" form, and  enquries@justyou.co.uk...... my email = jonfos88@gmail.com

Hi jonfos,

I have replied on another thread. I'm disappointed to hear that not one of your emails has been replied to if you could confirm that you either submitted your query via the contact us form on main website or to enquiries@justyou.co.uk (or supply the email address you did use) we can investigate why you did not receive a response.

Kindest regards,

Julia