Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Robert,

It isn't on the site at the moment - I have spoken to the tour manager team to see if I can get my hands on a copy and I'll send it on to you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi  Thanks for the a  wonderful with  Rosario Malca the local tour guide

at the end of the trip Rosario had taken a group photo, do you know way this photo is on the Just you site.    

Robert

'CarlaM' wrote:

I just booked the Highlights of Peru in October and the Add-on, which I am quite worried about. Does anyone know how "rustic" the lodge is and just what we do in the rainforest?

Hi Carla,

I did this trip last Oct with add on, we stayed at the Ceiba Tops Lodge [beautiful]. Zooming along the Amazon in speed boats i will never forget, the lodge was very comfortable and the food was great[especially the soups]. Very few mossies, didn't see any creepie crawlies apart from a taranulas leg poking out of its hole away from lodge on our bush walk.

Be careful of sand flys at Machu Picchu [long trouser tucked in socks, they go for ankles and scar for months].

Have a fab time, I loved it. If you have Rosie as your tour manager you could't do better.

Mandy

I just booked the Highlights of Peru in October and the Add-on, which I am quite worried about. Does anyone know how "rustic" the lodge is and just what we do in the rainforest?
Hi Cumbria Lad,

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated for this trip is the wonderful Rosario Malca.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hiwho the tour manager is for this trip
Hi Christine,

There are 25 people in total booked on this tour, 10 will be also doing the add on.

Kind regards,

Elisa

Hi, I am booked on the Highlights of Peru in October and would like to know how many people are booked on this tour and how many hare also doing the Amazon add on.