Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sorry for lack of response but have just returned from another holiday. Thank you Davidj for the advice about requiring a medical certificate for this holiday. Jean M
'davidj' wrote:

'Jean M' wrote:

I would like to book the above holiday for February 2017 but am concerned that the Antartica holiday seems to come and go on the Just You website. I had already booked the Vietnam/Cambodia holiday over Christmas and New Year but when the Antartica holiday became available I knew I would want to do this holiday the next time it became available.

My question is will this holiday take place in February 2017 and if so are there still a number of vacancies on this holiday of a lifetime? I have at present pre existing medical problems so will have to find out if I can get travel insurance but would not want to do this until a definite decision has been made about the Antartica holiday.

Many Thanks,

Jean

You also need to get your doctor to sign a certificate to say you are fit to travel to this remote place. Without it you will not be allowed onto the ship.

'Jean M' wrote:

I would like to book the above holiday for February 2017 but am concerned that the Antartica holiday seems to come and go on the Just You website. I had already booked the Vietnam/Cambodia holiday over Christmas and New Year but when the Antartica holiday became available I knew I would want to do this holiday the next time it became available.

My question is will this holiday take place in February 2017 and if so are there still a number of vacancies on this holiday of a lifetime? I have at present pre existing medical problems so will have to find out if I can get travel insurance but would not want to do this until a definite decision has been made about the Antartica holiday.

Many Thanks,

Jean

You also need to get your doctor to sign a certificate to say you are fit to travel to this remote place. Without it you will not be allowed onto the ship.

Hello Elisa,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I hope this holiday does go ahead and that I will be one of the customers.

Jean

Hi Jean,

Antarctica has proven to be very popular with our customers with the festive departure becoming fully booked in a very short time. It is because of this, the team have added the February 2017 date.

This has only been on sale for a couple of days and as yet, has not yet been promoted to all of our customers. We will of course be watching it closely over the next couple of weeks before it is officially launched around mid-September and we should have an idea in October (if not sooner) as to whether or not it will operate.

Kind regards,

Elisa

Many Thanks,

Jean