Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Moderator' wrote:

'Eljay' wrote:

'Moderator' wrote:

'gill54' wrote:

Hi 

Just wondering how many are on the trip and the age range /mix.  Do you know who the TM is please.

Thanks

Gill

Hi Gill,

There are 23 people in total travelling to the Lisbon Coast with the age range varying between 49 and 82.

Kind regards,

Elisa

Thanks Elisa. Can you tell me if anybody else is travelling from Liverpool apart from myself?

Hi Gill,

Yes there will be one other passenger travelling with you from Liverpool.

Kind regards,

Elisa

Sorry ELISA, I've confused  you. It wasn't Gill asking the Liverpool question, it was me, Linda Johnson. Am I the other person or are there two going from Liverpool.

'Eljay' wrote:

'Moderator' wrote:

'gill54' wrote:

Hi 

Just wondering how many are on the trip and the age range /mix.  Do you know who the TM is please.

Thanks

Gill

Hi Gill,

There are 23 people in total travelling to the Lisbon Coast with the age range varying between 49 and 82.

Kind regards,

Elisa

Thanks Elisa. Can you tell me if anybody else is travelling from Liverpool apart from myself?

Hi Gill,

Yes there will be one other passenger travelling with you from Liverpool.

Kind regards,

Elisa

'Moderator' wrote:

'gill54' wrote:

Hi 

Thanks

Gill

Hi Gill,

Kind regards,

Elisa

'gill54' wrote:

Hi 

Thanks

Gill

Hi Gill,

Kind regards,

Elisa

Hi 

Thanks

Gill