Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you . I appreciate it has taken time to get the information needed for you to reply. Please disregard my follow up question.
Hi SarahS,

Apologies for the delay.

We spent some time looking at last year reviews and tour manager's notes and we can't see we had any issues with the market opening.

This year Christmas Market schedule has not been released yet but we have no reason to believe that the market won't be open on the last Friday in November as per usual.

With regards to your Burma visa, there will be time to have it processed when you come back. Send your passport in after your trip to Bruge&Lille, the process time is approximately 2 weeks.

Kindest regards,

Elisa

I would really like to  do   this trip, but I remember reading  in a review of trip  that departed about  the same time  last year that the Bruges market didn't  open until  the  following week.   Do you have any information  on the  2016  openings  for   Lille  and  Bruges   markets    please.    Also, I  am booked  on the 17 February  departure to  Burma. 

Would   there be enough time after I returned from the markets   to have a Burmese  visa    processed?