Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

I've never had Jan as my T.M, but have met her briefly at Naples Airport.

Have a wonderful time Neil.  :P

Hi Bosuncat - I 'm an addict for Cilento . So much so , it's going to be my 3rd time here with JY !! Every time I think I have seen it all , many new aspects are revealed each time ! I have had Jan as TM before - excellant ! All the best , Neil Y .

'oliveb' wrote:

Hi Neil

I've just come back from this trip - have a look at my review.

Its a wonderful trip and a beautiful part of Italy.

You won't be disappointed.

We had Jan as Tour Manager - she is great.

Olive

Hi Olive - I am so hooked on this area that this will be my 3rd trip here with JY . I find new , different & exciting things every time ! Glad you had a great time too ! All the best , Neil Y .

I've never had Jan as my T.M, but have met her briefly at Naples Airport.

Have a wonderful time Neil.  😛

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Neil,

I am delighted to reconfirm that Jan will be doing the Cilento Coast trip on June 19th.

Kind regards,

Elisa

Very many thanks for all this info Elisa - much appreciated . All the best , Neil Y .

Hi Neil

I've just come back from this trip - have a look at my review.

Its a wonderful trip and a beautiful part of Italy.

You won't be disappointed.

We had Jan as Tour Manager - she is great.

Olive

Hi Neil,

I am delighted to reconfirm that Jan will be doing the Cilento Coast trip on June 19th.

Kind regards,

Elisa

Hi Neil,

There are 29 travellers currently on this trip, 3 males and 26 females.

The age range varies from early 40s to late 70s and I am just trying to find out whether Jan is still the appointed tour manager. I will let you know as soon as I can!

Kind regards,

Elisa

Hello - I am on this trip & looking forward to it ! Out of interest , what are the current numbers of travellers , ages and the male / female breakdown please ? Also , I understand that Jan McKinley was provisionally allocated as tour manager . Is that now definite please ? All the best and many thanks for all your excellant help . Neil Y .