Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi All

I'm considering the extended Australia trip in 2018 but as it's such a long way off have not really gone much further with the thinking!  I've done NZ before so just need Australia to complete the series.  I hope enough people will be interested in the extended trip....

Regards

Sylvia

That's the date and the extension that I'm looking at Sylvia

Hi Julie and James

It is a bit early for people to book for 2018 but usually Australia and New Zealand trips are very popular so am sure there will be people booking. Both destinations are on my wish list, but I may have to wait till I retire as you do need a lot of time off work. In the meantime I have a long list and trying to decide where to go next is getting a bit difficult!

Regards

Jaya

'jthinch' wrote:

Hi Joolz

I am looking to book the Australia trip in Nov 2018 with the extra tour of New Zealand (as it will be my 50th birthday while in New Zealand) if I can get six weeks off from work. It's the New Zealand trip I'm most interested in but if I'm going to fly all that way I may as well see a little bit of Australia too.

James

Hi James, I want to do the exact same trip if I can get six weeks off, nobody has booked on any of the Auz/NZ trips for 2018 yet, hope they go ahead and I can get on one of them.

Julie

'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi All

I'm considering the extended Australia trip in 2018 but as it's such a long way off have not really gone much further with the thinking!  I've done NZ before so just need Australia to complete the series.  I hope enough people will be interested in the extended trip....

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia just enquired about this as want to book but nobody has booked yet, let's hope people book and the trip goes ahead

I've not been to Australia yet, but New Zealand is breathtaking... I toured New Zealand on my own hiring a car and stopping anywhere I wanted... would love to go back one day. James hope you manage to get the time off work it would be an amazing way to send your 50th Birthday!.

Kezzer

Hi Joolz

I am looking to book the Australia trip in Nov 2018 with the extra tour of New Zealand (as it will be my 50th birthday while in New Zealand) if I can get six weeks off from work. It's the New Zealand trip I'm most interested in but if I'm going to fly all that way I may as well see a little bit of Australia too.

James

Hi Sylvia,

I'd love to do either the standard JY tour or this extended itinerary, but seeing as I have a huge tour booked for Nov 2017, I unfortunately won't be able to do Oz in Jan 2018!  I do hope it sells well and JY decide to offer it again in the future.

All the best,

Bob

PS Elisa, I think this thread should be in the "Ask the Editor" forum!!

Hi All

I'm considering the extended Australia trip in 2018 but as it's such a long way off have not really gone much further with the thinking! I've done NZ before so just need Australia to complete the series. I hope enough people will be interested in the extended trip....

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Jools

I did JY's Australia tour in November 2013, there were 21 on the tour and we had a fab time I didn't do NZ

you will have a wonderful time, the weather then was lovely

Dave

I did NZ with JY a few years ago and I went in January, the weather and climate was fine in that month, it a great tour, you will have fun.

I Have been to Australia independently as unfortunately my tour date was cancelled, I went in June 2007 the weather was good. I did a very similar itinerary as the JY tour. I must say that of all the tours I have done Australia is my most favourite holiday I loved the country and the people.

Any questions just ask...

Cindy