Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Julia & Pauline,

Thanks for brightening up a misserable Monday in the office. This exchange between the two of you really made me laugh out loud for real....

Kezzer

JuliaOops, sorry PaulineD - that's what happens when I try multi-tasking! Yes, it is Heathrow and you are not having a senior moment.... I think perhaps I need a holiday!

Have a wonderful time in Japan

(sorry again)

Julia

Ha ha. I even had to check my paperwork to make sure!!!!!

Thanks Julia.  

:rolleyes:

Oops, sorry PaulineD - that's what happens when I try multi-tasking! Yes, it is Heathrow and you are not having a senior moment.... I think perhaps I need a holiday!

Have a wonderful time in Japan

(sorry again)

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Saramai

When you arrive at Gatwick, keep an eye out for our Just You rep (usually holding a silver/grey clipboard) who will be able to help you check in if you need assistance. (If you're a more confident traveller you may like to do this on your own). It looks like the Tour Manager is also travelling with the group from the UK (Kim Clark) so she'll be looking out for travellers too.

Once you are checked in and have dropped off your luggage, make your way through security to the departures hall/executive lounge. Look out for Just You luggage labels - these may be some of your fellow travellers!

Have a wonderful trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia, 

I hope we are not flying from Gatwick as I am sitting in the lounge of the Premier Inn getting ready for my flight to Japan tomorrow from Heathrow!! 

I hope I am not having another Senior Moment!!

PaulineD

Hi Saramai

When you arrive at Gatwick, keep an eye out for our Just You rep (usually holding a silver/grey clipboard) who will be able to help you check in if you need assistance. (If you're a more confident traveller you may like to do this on your own). It looks like the Tour Manager is also travelling with the group from the UK (Kim Clark) so she'll be looking out for travellers too.

Once you are checked in and have dropped off your luggage, make your way through security to the departures hall/executive lounge. Look out for Just You luggage labels - these may be some of your fellow travellers!

Have a wonderful trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

What do I do the minute I arrive at the terminal (3) on Saturday morning. Do I check in myself? 

Thank you